This concept has completely transformed my view on health and healing. It has served to be the missing link that connects ecology, anthropology, and medicine.
Today I chat with my friend and mentor, Kevin Sequoia, from We Are Wildness (WAW), about all things to do with wildness and wellness. Listen in below:
Kevin shares with us:
- what the concept of “wildness” means
- how to own your inner wildness
- his vision for a healthier & happier world
- why it is so important to connect to nature
- what you can do right now to feel “wild”
- how to start rewilding your own life
This was such a fun & engaging conversation! Part of my vision for the future of medicine and healing is to have humans, as a species & a culture, embrace fully this concept of “rewilding”.
After listening in here today I invite YOU to share you thoughts and ideas on wildness in the comments section below!
Check out Kevin’s work at:
- We Are Wildness: http://wearewildness.com/
- We Are Wildness University: http://learn.wearewildness.com/courses
- We Are Wildness Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wearewildness/
- Nature-based Business Network: https://www.facebook.com/naturebasedbusiness/
- We Are Wildness 3-day Challenge: http://learn.wearewildness.com/p/rewildyourlife
Want to Learn How to Help Kids Heal from the Outside In?
Subscribe to get free tidbits about nature deficit disorder, the pediatric microbiome,
childhood toxicity, and nature-based medicine!